We wanted to share some of the books that we thought made 2014 such an AMAZING year!
- In no particular order -
1. Alpha (Alpha #1) by Jasinda Wilder
2. Light and Wine by Sparrow AuSoleil
3. Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway
4. 53 Letters For My Lover by Leylah Attar
5. Break The Sky by Nina Lane
6. Demons Within (For Love of Authority #1) by Rhiannon Ayers
7. The Saint by Tiffany Reisz
8. SkyGods (Hydraulic #2) by Sarah Latchaw
9. Pulled Beneath (Bar Harbor #1) by Marni Mann
10. Scary Modsters... And Creepy Freaks by Diane Rinella
11. Rival (Fall Away #2) by Penelope Douglas
12. No Weddings (No Weddings #1) by Kat & Stone Bastion
13. Hopeful by Louise Bay
14. The Wright Brother by Marie Hall
15. Killer Queen (Painted Faces #2) by L.H. Cosway
16. Delinquents (Dusty #2) by Sarah Elizabeth & Mary Elizabeth
17. Deacon (Unfinished Hero #4) by Kristen Ashley
18. Bad Romeo (Starcrossed #1) by Leisa Rayven
19. Illusion (Swept Away #1) by J.S. Cooper
20. Ripped (Real #5) by Katy Evans
There you have our choices - Now tell us yours!
Here's to reading more fabulous books in 2015...
Adult Content - 18+ please
Agents of Romance is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program - an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
All the images on this site are copyrighted to their respectful owners.